WEB is a yearlong transition program with four components that contribute to program success:
● Middle School WEB Leaders are staff selected 8th graders who mentor our new students throughout the year.
● Due to our current climate, we are finding creative ways for our leaders to be there for these students this year.
● Academic Follow Ups - 8th Grade WEB Leaders support 6th/7th grade academic success and character development
● Social Follow Ups - WEB Leaders and 6th/7th graders connect outside the classroom at social events to increase student engagement and promote positive school climate .
● Leader Initiated Contacts - WEB Leaders connect with their students on a more individual basis.
● Advisors- Mrs. Henslin email@example.com and Mr. Jones firstname.lastname@example.org