Name Changes

If you change your name, then you must provide a copy of your new social security card to the district’s Payroll Specialist.  Name changes will not be made in the district’s payroll, finance, human resources or technology systems until that process has been completed.  It is important that accurate, up-to-date information is kept on file for you in the district, so please report changes promptly.


Address Changes

Residence address changes can be made in the Skyward system under Employee Access > Employee Information > Personal Information > Address.

Teaching License Changes

The District Personnel Data Verification Form can be used to update a licensed educator’s name, birth date, gender, ethnicity, and contact information (phone number, email address, or address)


Personnel Data Verification Form Link