Waconia Wildcat Activities Department
2023–2024 Online Registration System Information
Dear Parents and Students:
The Waconia Wildcat Activities Department is pleased to announce that all activities registrations are completed online. The user-friendly online system allows you to complete the entire activities registration process and pay at your convenience.
PLEASE NOTE: Each season of participation requires you to register via the online system. If you participated in a fall activity, your personal data (name, address, etc.) has been stored, but you still need to complete the entire step-by-step process to register for your winter activity (registration goes much more quickly the second time through!).
Paper versions of athletic and fine arts registration are no longer available or accepted; however, payments can still be made by cash or check if need be. If you qualify for free or reduced-price lunch, your reduced cost will automatically be included in the registration program once you have submitted a complete application (2023-24 application form is located on the registration website) and we have confirmed your qualification status.
Sports Qualifying Physical: The Minnesota State High School League requires each district to have a signed copy of an MSHSL sports physical on file for every seventh through 12th grade athlete. Athletic physicals are valid for 3 years. If you need to submit an updated sports physical, you can do so as part of the online registration process. Step 3 of the registration process allows you to submit an updated sports physical by uploading an electronic file. If you are not able to secure an electronic version or scan the sports physical, you will need to drop off a copy to the Waconia Middle School Activities Office during office hours (Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.). Students will not be considered registered until a valid copy is submitted to the Waconia Activities Office and the online registration is complete.
For those parents/students who do not have access to the Internet or need assistance with this new registration process, please feel free to stop into the Waconia Middle School Activities Office and use our registration station during office hours. A parent and student must be present to register. Also, there is a section on the front page of the website listing Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) that may be helpful to new users.
Steps to Register:
1. Go to www.waconiaactivities.org
- Read and familiarize yourself with the home page (Please note the tabs across the top of the page and additional printable documents are available.)
- Parents will log in to the system using the primary phone number on file with Waconia School District as your username and your child’s Student ID Number as the password. That information is available to view on the “Profile Information Page” of the parent portal on Infinite Campus.
- If you have multiple children, you will be able to view all of them by using just one of the logins.
2. Once familiar, click “Start Your Registration” near the bottom of the page
3. Registration must be complete before your student will be eligible to participate.
4. You will be asked for doctor, dentist, and insurance information as part of the registration process; you may want to have the information with you when registering
5. If you have questions about registering, please contact the Waconia High School or Middle School Activities Office.