The “World’s Best Workforce” bill was passed in 2013 (Minnesota Statutes, section 120B.11) to ensure every school district in the state is making strides to increase student performance. This legislation requires districts to develop a plan that addresses five main goals:
- Children are ready to start kindergarten.
- Third graders can read at grade level.
- Achievement gaps between students are closed.
- Students are ready for career and/or postsecondary education.
- Students graduate from high school.
The District 110 World’s Best Workforce Plan showcases district initiatives aimed at fulfilling these five goals. This plan replaces the state-mandated “Annual Report on Curriculum, Instruction, and Student Achievement."
If you have questions regarding this plan, please contact:
Sarah Klitzke, Interim Director, Teaching & Learning