Symptoms of COVID-19
- Shortness of breath
- Body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
Tested Positive for COVID-19
- Students and staff are encouraged to report to health services if they test positive for COVID-19.
- If your child tests positive for COVID-19, your child must stay home until they have been fever free (100.0 F or below) for more than 24 hours without the use of fever-reducing medication and your child has significant improvement in symptoms.
- Your child can choose to mask through day 10 of illness upon return to school, however it is not required.
Close Contacts/Household Members
- Close contacts of positive cases are not required to quarantine. Please closely monitor students for symptoms, stay home if they develop any symptoms, and consider getting tested.
- Free COVID-19 rapid antigen Binax Now test kits are available in the health offices. If you would like one for your student, please contact your child’s health office
For further information regarding symptoms and COVID-19 information please visit the Minnesota Department of Health COVID-19 Information